Qatar Academy Al Khor recruits highly dedicated and qualified teachers from around the world who wish to help us support the school's Mission and Vision.
Recruitment begins in December when anticipated positions for the next school year are advertised.
QAK generally attends SEARCH and ISS-recruitment fairs.
The minimum professional requirements for candidates interested in being considered for positions at Qatar Academy Al Khor are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. (degrees completed online will not be considered)
- Teaching degree and credential.
- University transcripts.
- Minimum of two years full time teaching experience.
- IB experience preffered.
- Three recommendation letters.
- Current CV.
- Current photo.
Benefits for International Hires
- Furnished housing including utilities. (except long distance and mobile calls)
- International and local medical insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Annual Economy Class flight from home of record
- Tuition fees paid for dependent children (up to three).
- Shipping allowance
- Arrangement and payment of visas and resident permit for employee and approved dependents
- Tax-free salary
- End of Service benefit – one month’s basic salary for each completed year of service
- Professional Development
- Access to Qatar Foundation fitness center and facilities
- Qatari Riyal fixed to the US dollar
All documentation should be submitted to email@example.com
Please do not send general inquiries, but only apply for specific advertised vacancies.